CND Litigation Support Limited
CND are a company providing paralegal services to the legal services industry and are specialists in providing discreet information and follow up investigations where instructed in the following areas;-
Clear Solutions, New Options, Definite Answers
CND Litigation can offer expertise and specialism in the following areas:
- preparing legal documents where HSE,Employment Tribunal issues
- Advising on the initial stages of HSE and other interventions or investigations
- research on specific issues raised by law firms regarding civil and criminal evidence and procedures.
- taking witness statements and liaising with experts giving feedback to instructed solicitors and clients where appropriate.
- handling specific tasks for solicitors and their clients, drafting documentation and disclosure documentation.
- Presenting applications to court and prosecution and preparing abuse of process arguments when requested.
- Tailored assistance to small businesses and larger commercial organisations offering legal services without lawyer involvement
We offer a small business packages for a small one off fee.
We have experience in and sourcing information and can offer the service and skill of our specialist people to work at competitive rates and saving cost.
CND Litigation has a discreet role in to supporting others in the legal services industry such as:
- law firms.
- the public or not-for-profit sector - for example as an advice worker or caseworker at a Citizens Advice Bureau, charity or trade union
- assisting in the preparation of both civil and criminal matters
- defending potential actions brought by enforcement organisations(like HSE,FHA Trading Standards)
- Private companies - advising on employment law and health and safety at work or managing contracts.